Sunday, February 07, 2010

Since the last post, I've finished the non-moving portions of the bottom carcass including the face frame and painting. Because this thing is fairly large, we decided to move it into the family room to get it out of the way in the garage. There are towels under the components because the paint is fairly fresh and I didn't want anything sticking. The board on the top supporting the TV is temporary as the bottom carcass doesn't actually have a top. The two empty bottom spaces are for drawers which I still have to make and I also still have to do the doors.

However, the next task is the upper carcass. I've got to figure out the best order for assembling that as well as determining how I will install the flipper doors when it's painted.

No comments: